Tax Credit Donations and Student Payment Information
Use the links below for tax credits donations and student payments.
Parents and Guardians please use the link below to pay for Class Fees, Activity Fees and Tax Credit Donations:
The username for student payments is the email address you provided when you registered your student for school.
Tax Credit Program
Arizona 's tax law (ARS 43-1089.01) allows families a tax credit of up to $400 if they contribute to extracurricular activities in public schools. Individuals can give up to $200. Contributions that are made on or before the fifteenth day of the fourth month (April 15), following the close of the taxable year, may be applied to either the current or preceding taxable year and is considered to have been made the last day of that taxable year.
Extracurricular activities are school sponsored activities that may require enrolled students to pay a fee, including fees for:
- Band uniforms or instruments
- Varsity athletics uniforms or equipment
- Scientific laboratory materials
- Field trips
- Character education programs
From and after June 30, 2019 through June 30, 2022, these items are also Tax Credit eligible:
- Capital items (example: furniture, furnishings, athletic equipment, computer software, pupil & nonpupil transportation vehicles & equipment, textbooks, instructional aids, library books)
- Student consumable health care supplies (example: tissues, hand wipes, bandages)
- Playground equipment, shade structures for playground equipment
Please join us now in our efforts to provide continuing extracurricular opportunities for our students! A single individual or a head of household can use the tax credit for $200. A married couple filing a joint return can use the tax credit for $400. Tax credit donations made on or before April 15th may be applied to either the current or preceding tax year.
How to contribute in a few easy steps!
- Simply write a personal check to the school of your choice
(checks CANNOT be accepted from Partnerships, S Corporations, Regular Corporations, Trusts, Estates and LLCs)
- Mail or deliver the check to the school with a completed tax credit form.
- You will be provided with a receipt verifying your contribution.
- Then you can simply claim your tax credit of up to $400.
Your tax credit donation is non-refundable.
Please refer to Arizona Department of Revenue's Publication 707 for more information.
Questions? Please call 480.575.2024