To access the various programs and services listed below,
click on the title of the section you wish to access.
- 10 Tips to Talk to Kids About a Tragedy
- EMPACT - Suicide Prevention Center (24 hours)
- 24-Hour Crisis Hotlines: (480)784-1500
- Toll-Free Crisis Hotline: (866) 205-5229
- Honor Health
- Not My Kid - Youth Behavior Issue
- Positive Parenting Tips from CDC
- Teen Lifeline Peer Counseling
- Substance Abuse in College
- How to Talk to your children about suicide
- How do you talk to your child about School Shootings.
- Safety First: A Reality-Based Approach to Teens and Drugs
- By age: How to talk to your Kids about Drugs
- By age: How do you talk to your Kids about Sex
- How to talk to Kids about Difficult Subjects
- Reducing Child Gun Deaths
From Chocolate to Morphine: Everything You Need to Know about Mind-Altering Drugs by Andrew Weil, MD. An all-around resource that covers nearly every popular drug you and your teen need to read together.
Not sure what to do in an emergency? Here are two games that will test your know-how in a wide range of emergencies and teach you how to build the perfect emergency kit.