Inspire students to become independent, contributing and engaged members of society.
Governing Board Goals
- Develop and adhere to policies that create a healthy learning environment.
- Develop and deliver a curriculum, instructional program and assessment process which exceeds state standards.
- Provide technology integration which engages students, enhances learning and advances achievement.
- Encourage participation in extra-curricular and co-curricular opportunities such as athletics, fine and performing arts, vocation/career preparation, and community service.
- Provide opportunities for principled, visionary and disciplined leadership and professional development which directly impacts student achievement.
- Maintain an open budget process which considers shareholders' input, is based on student needs and priorities and reflects the district's strategic plan and funding realities.
- Provide outstanding customer service in all aspects of operations to all stakeholders in the community.
Governing Board Beliefs
- We value parents as the child's first and best teacher.
- We value our community who entrusts us with the responsibility of the management of their fiscal resources.
- Every student will have the opportunity to learn in a safe nurturing environment.
- All students can learn with support from inspiring teachers and dedicated staff.
- Our schools and students must continuously improve beyond government mandated standards.
- Our students will be provided a world-class education as a foundation for their contribution to society.
- Our schools must be the cornerstone of our community, be a good neighbor respecting the values, rights and property of all within our school community.
- Maintain accountability to parents and students to ensure the highest level of curriculum.