All school lunch balances will carryover to the new schoolyear 2020-2021
There are three ways that you can add monies to your students meal account.
Send in cash with your student to the cafeteria
Send a check in with your student to the cafeteria
Use InTouch Receipting online payment system for the meal accounts
For InTouch Receipting online payments, your username is the email address that you provided to the district at the time you registered your students for school. If this is your first time using the online payment system, you will need to reset your password. The link is below.
Once you are able to log in to InTouch Receipting, use the following steps:
- Click on your child's name
- Click on Child Nutrition Deposits
- Click on Deposits
- Enter the amount you wish to put on your students account. Leave quantity as 1(one)
- Click Buy
- Proceed to the top right icon of a shopping cart and push the Checkout button
- If everything is correct, click the blue Checkout button
- Add your credit card information and push Pay Now
If you have any questions, please contact Marilyn Altenbern at 480-575-2436.
All refunds must be picked up in person at the school your student attends. We can only do refunds from the first day of school to the last day of school. We no longer mail refunds.
Please contact your Cafeteria Manager if you have a refund request.
Please go to the Department Staff page and click on the appropriate school to locate contact information for your school.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.