Welcome to SciTech
Dear Parents and Students,
CCUSD schools remain closed. There are supplemental education resources for all students, however, teachers are not in the schools and will not be available through March 27th. We are working with the Arizona Department of Education to understand more about school closures and our next steps. In the meantime, you may want to visit the two web pages linked below, one for COVID 19 updates, and one for at-home supplemental education resources. We will continue to provide updates as often as possible. We appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time.
SciTech Action Labs is an interactive opportunity to explore a variety of STEM topics. Students combine technology, hands-on activities, and teamwork to discover the innovations of the world around us.
Recommended supplies for SciTech:
Personal ear buds (corded, inexpensive - please no ‘Beats’ or Air Pods)
Customary student supplies (pen/pencil, notebook paper, folder/document storage)
Sharpie markers, ¾” masking tape,
spray paint, glue sticks, gallon size zip top bags,
sandwich size zip top bags, Solo cups,
antibacterial hand soap,
sanitizing wipes, AA batteries.
- All Categories
- Class Work
- Reading Activity
- Writing Assignment
Tips & Tricks for SciTech Success
- Keep an eye on the Google Classroom, Gmail, and Infinite Campus
- Pace yourself appropriately - take your time and DON’T RUSH
- Access your LMS account from home - review and catch up from anywhere with an internet connection
- Redo Knowledge Checks and Practice Questions to better prepare and improve your test performance
- Mind your own business and focus on YOUR task list
- When you have questions, please ASK!
Mrs. Wilson's Schedule
Block1 7:40 - 8:40
Block2 8:44 - 9:37
Block3 9:41 - 10:34
Stinger Success 10:38 - 11:08
Block4/Prep 11:08 - 12:35 Lunch
Block5 12:39 - 1:32
Block6 1:36 - 2:30
Office Hours Tuesdays 2:30-3:00 ONLY when arranged in advance
Yearbook Club Mondays 2:45-3:45