Welcome to CCUSD!
Online registration is open for the 2021-2022 school year. Or you may download and complete the registration forms on this page and deliver them to your school or the district office.
Upon receipt of your registration forms, your school will contact you to complete the registration process.
During this time copies of birth certificates will be accepted.
Welcome to the 2021-2022 School Year and thank you for choosing the Cave Creek Unified School District! Your child/children will receive an outstanding education in our schools. Cave Creek Unified is not merely five elementary schools, one middle school and a high school; it is a caring community of people focused on what is best for students. As a small district with approximately 5,200 students, your child will receive personalized attention and will be an integral part of our educational system. Parents are always welcome in our schools as volunteers and are encouraged to become involved in their child’s education.
We have many opportunities to promote student success in and out of the classrooms. Our mission is “Inspire Excellence” and drives our goals for the district. The following are just a few of our highlights:
- Our schools focus on student achievement from the high school, which offers the prestigious International Baccalaureate program, to our full-day kindergarten programs, all focusing on educating the whole child.
- CCUSD consistently scores in the highest range on state-wide assessments, rated #1 in the NE Valley and #5 in Arizona for Unified School Districts.
- Teachers value teaching and learning and strive to reach and teach each child in order to help them develop their unlimited skills, talents and abilities.
- Our extra-curricular programs offer students a well-rounded education ranging from award-winning sports to exemplary programs in the fine arts, as well as preschool, before and after school childcare and community education classes year-round.
- We provide a K-12 World Language Program, fostering multilingualism in our 21st Century learners.
- Safety is a priority, with campus security and crisis plans securely in place, as well as regular parent Safety Forums focusing on all aspects of student safety, health and wellness.
- CCUSD always communicates in a timely manner and will make sure you are well informed about your child’s school and our district. We consistently use school and district newsletters, parent conferences, a community notification phone system, social media and our website found at www.ccusd93.org: all designed to keep you up-to-date. Parent Teacher Organizations (PTOs), Site Councils, committees and task forces help strengthen home/school connections and offer an opportunity for your voice to be heard.
We would love to have you follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and we are so pleased that you have chosen to become a part of our “Cave Creek Family.” We look forward to seeing you in our schools.
Click here to register for the current (2021-22) school year.
You may use our On-line Registration system to enroll new students in our district, or print the enrollment forms packet below and deliver them to the school office.
Please note: in order to enroll in kindergarten, students must be 5 years old before September 1.
For students CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN CCUSD SCHOOLS the On-line Registration system may also be used to update your student's annual enrollment information.
Please read the information on our On-line Registration page for detailed instructions on how to access the Online Registration system.
Open Enrollment Forms
Required for new students outside of district boundaries.
Required for new students within district boundaries, but requesting to attend a school other than their home school
Elective Selection Form for Middle School
Required for all new students at STMS