Supplemental Education Resources
This is a supplemental page for students and parents to find online resources and access links.
K-8 students can access online learning tools through Clever Single Sign-On link (see below).
High School students can continue accessing online resources as usual.
For parent help with Clever, click here.
If your child uses a badge to access Clever and you need one for home, please submit this quick form. A badge will be emailed shortly.
Resources for Parents
1. Beyond Textbooks has a parent portal with information and helpful links.
2. Mystery Science has created a list of science projects that can be done at home with K-5th grade students. Click here
3. Reading comprehension can be encouraged by reading a good book with your child and posting a book review to Flipgrid. (Here is a handy link to a Flipgrid parent page.)
4. Google Applied Digital Skills is a free resource that guides middle and high school students through a variety of lessons. A really fun lesson is, "Write an If / Then Adventure Story." Students learn how to use Google Slides and create their own adventure story! Here is a link to a bank of searchable projects for students to choose from.
5. Coding is a great learning opportunity for all ages. Hop on to code.org or Scratch to start a project.
6. Engage your child daily with this fun schedule of at-home learning ideas.
7. COVID-19 Daily Schedule-here is an idea of a neat daily home schedule for you to use.